Is it even Ethical to Guarantee Results?
According to Google…the answer to the question above is “NO”.
The right side column shows an excerpt from Google which clearly states that, “No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google.”
So the unequivocal truth is that NO firm can make the claim of GUARANTEED SEARCH ENGINE RANKING. Not our amazingly, brilliant staff of SEO geniuses here at AppNet – nor any other firm – despite the fact that you can do a search on Google for that very search phrase and find tons of digital marketing agencies (like us) who are making that claim.
Confused? Don’t be.
There’s Hope…We Will Make You A Firm Guarantee
We’re among the top SEO firms in the United States in working with client’s websites to gain top rankings on Google, Yahoo and Bing – AND while we won’t make a promise for Guaranteed Search Engine Ranking that even Google themselves says is to be avoided – we WILL make this promise:
If you become a client of ours and we commit to gaining top rankings for your company, within a budget that you and our experts agree to – WE WILL NOT STOP WORKING FOR YOU with no further monetary commitment on your part – UNTIL WE HAVE GAINED THE RANKINGS that we committed to.
We strongly encourage you to be an informed consumer before just jumping into working with any SEO Company.
View some of our SEO Case Studies
Here is a COPY / PASTE DIRECTLY FROM GOOGLE:
If you’re thinking about hiring an SEO, the earlier the better. A great time to hire is when you’re considering a site redesign, or planning to launch a new site. That way, you and your SEO can ensure that your site is designed to be search engine-friendly from the bottom up. However, a good SEO can also help improve an existing site.
Some useful questions to ask an SEO include:
- Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
- Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
- What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what time-frame? How do you measure your success?
- What’s your experience in my industry?
- What are your most important SEO techniques?
- How long have you been in business?
- How can I expect to communicate with you? Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?
No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google.
Beware of SEOs that claim to guarantee rankings, allege a “special relationship” with Google, or advertise a “priority submit” to Google. There is no priority submit for Google.
Be careful if a company is secretive or won’t clearly explain what they intend to do.